|Japan is an incredible country. Everything is so advanced, done with such careful precision, immaculate attention to detail - and always with a smile.
A visit here will satisfy everything you want from the perfect holiday. The Japanese culture itself is rich with tradition, dating thousands of years and manifests itself in the way the people behave to each other, the many beautiful temples and even in the delicious Japanese food.
PLANNING A TRIP TO JAPAN?
This is our Japan trip blog 10 days itinerary for first timers to discover the best the country has to offer.
We set out 2 options:
Option 1: Japan, Kyoto and the Yaeyama islands (Okinawa)
- Tokyo: the bustling big capital city and transport hub in/out the country
- Kyoto: the former Imperial capital with plenty of iconic monuments like the Golden Temple
- Yaeyama islands: Japan's southernmost islands ideal for a tropical getaway
Option 2: Tokyo, Takayama, Kyoto and Hiroshima
- Hiroshima: a very cool city with a sad harrowing past everyone needs to learn more about
- Takayama: discovering the Japanese countryside
- Tokyo and Kyoto: the staples of any Japan itinerary
By Stefan Arestis - Full Story at the Nomadic Boys